Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Looking to the end of April

Just returned from a 7-day Cruise to the Western Caribbean. We had a great time. Unfortunately, Montego Bay, Jamaica wasn't too kind to me. Our group decided to take the Appleton Estates Rum factory; sounds pretty harmless. Little did I know when I agreed to this trip was it involved a 2 hour "roller coaster" bus ride up, around, and across the island! I spent my time at the estate sipping ginger tea and dreading the trip back while the others enjoyed the tour and lunch. And I missed the Beef Wellington being served at dinner that night! Our day on Grand Cayman was much better. We walked the beach enjoying the scenery then had lunch at Margaritaville. Our day at Cozumel was the most fun. We shopped and toured then partied at Carlos and Charlies. But as the saying goes, "there is no place like home".

No comments: