Sunday, September 30, 2007

Quiet Sunday Afternoon Sewing

What a day! I have had the whole day to work ,almost uninterrupted, in my sewing room. I decided earlier in the week to get back to work on my Dear Jane quilt blocks. I have been able to get 15 more made this week. I still have 24 of the center blocks to make and all of the border triangles. I am really enjoying the process since each block is different design, different fabrics and different stitching techniques. I am sure before I get to the border triangles, something else will catch my attention and draw me away. But for now, I will just enjoy the moment and plod along.

One of these days, I will get creative and post somthing really interesting and even include a few pictures. But for now, I will just end this boring little story and call it a day!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Hay Suzy, so glad you have started a blog, I find it the easiest way to keep everyone abreast of what I am up to. I would love it if you posted some of those blocks. Just think, that is 15 posts already.
Hugs

Unknown said...

Welcome to blogland, Suzy! Can't wait to see what you post. I don't get around to reading blogs like I'd like to, but when I do, I thoroughly enjoy it.